Flybe boss Jim French, credited with turning the regional carrier into a major player in the European aviation market, is stepping down as chairman after more than 20 years with the company.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 22 September 2003
Sunday 21 September 2003
Wednesday 09 July 2003
Tuesday 08 July 2003
Tuesday 10 June 2003
Sunday 08 June 2003
Tuesday 20 May 2003
Friday 16 May 2003
Friday 09 May 2003
Thursday 08 May 2003
Thursday 01 May 2003
Wednesday 16 April 2003
Wednesday 09 April 2003
Saturday 29 March 2003
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Licence fee: What is the BBC charge – and how will the changes affect you?
- 3 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for