My 'The Best of Bond' CD died for Queen and country. Sung along to with abandon, played to destruction, it died nobly. But few recent Bond songs have come close to the high points (and notes) of Shirley Bassey's bests ("Diamonds are Forever"! "Moonraker"!) or Lulu's subtle way with a lyric ("He has a powerful WEAPON, he charges a million a SHOT").
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 4 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 5 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it