Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 14 January 2012
Monday 05 December 2011
Has anyone told the restaurateurs of London that there's a recession on, that there are strikers on the streets and that the entire global financial system is about to collapse? Austerity? Make mine a double. Hardship? Get out the white truffles.
Monday 05 December 2011
Pandas are the WAGs of the animal kingdom: superficially attractive, but talentless
Sunday 20 November 2011
Sunday 13 November 2011
The world's most celebrated steak chef has come to town. Is he really a Cut above?
Saturday 22 October 2011
Thursday 01 September 2011
Ingredients to make 20 rolls
Saturday 28 May 2011
Sunday 15 May 2011
Monday 13 December 2010
Around six out of 10 people believe lean cuts of red meat contain more than 20 per cent fat, even though the true level is less than half that amount, research suggests.
Saturday 27 November 2010
As if it wasn't already hard enough to keep up, in today's Fifty-Things-To-Do-Before culture, a new pressure has emerged. Now you don't just need to own this season's must-have bag – you must also have tried the latest must-eat restaurant dish.
Monday 22 November 2010
Sunday 21 November 2010
Rebecca Front: '‘If somebody can invent a realistic steak that doesn’t need to be hewn from a cow, I’m first in the queue’
Saturday 13 November 2010
It's time to stop laughing at vegetarians. I've been one all my life, and yet people still think they can describe my diet as "rabbit food" or question my sanity with a "hilarious" nut-based pun. In other respects, attitudes have improved for vegetarians since my childhood. Back then, if you asked for meat-free food in a restaurant, you were greeted with a level of bewilderment and downright hostility that nowadays you only find in France. Indeed, one of the great joys of French dining is the sense of nostalgia I feel when a waiter huffs at me disdainfully and slams down a plate of cheese.
- 1 Diary of Second World War German teenager reveals young lives untroubled by Nazi Holocaust in wartime Berlin
- 2 'Jail reckless bankers': Report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf