Fans of 1988 fantasy adventure film Willow will be pleased to see the title's dwarf farmer and swordsman Madmartigan reunited on our television screens.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 17 April 2010
Tuesday 13 April 2010
Ricky Gervais has revealed he was moved to lose weight after gorging himself on 11 sausages in one sitting.
No Greater Love, Michael Whyte, 100 mins, (PG)<br/>The Infidel, Josh Appignanesi, 105 mins, (15)<br/>Whip It, Drew Barrymore, 111 mins, (12A)
Sunday 11 April 2010
Saturday 16 January 2010
Friday 08 January 2010
Friday 18 December 2009
Friday 13 November 2009
More than eight years after The Office changed British comedy forever, Ricky Gervais has helped create a new television sitcom that finds its laughs in the drudgery and absurdities of another unglamorous workplace.
Tuesday 18 August 2009
The Monty Python stars are to be honoured with a special award from the British Academy of Film and Television (Bafta) to mark their contribution to comedy over 40 years, it emerged today.
Monday 09 March 2009
Friday 13 February 2009
Sunday 26 October 2008
Friday 26 September 2008
Monday 18 August 2008
It is not the usual stuff of celluloid blockbusters – a quirky "dramedy" about two twenty-somethings in the 1970s who work as building society clerks in the dull suburban surrounds of Reading. Then again, nobody thought that about a comedy set in an office in Slough either.
Friday 20 June 2008
Charity gigs are often ramshackle affairs and this show, in aid of children's charity NCH, was no exception. Jessica Hynes (formerly Stevenson) put the Daisy into lackadaisical, exhibiting all the neurotic characteristics of the role that made her famous in the sitcom Spaced, but to no great effect.
- 1 Freedom fighters? Cannibals? The truth about Syria’s rebels
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Special Report: US troops are stationed in Japan to protect the nation. But to sex workers in Okinawa, they bring fear, not security
- 4 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
- 5 Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria