Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 16 November 2008
Thursday 23 October 2008
In times of economic depression people have often turned to cabaret to take their minds off their woes.
Tuesday 30 September 2008
Friday 26 September 2008
"Ben Stiller's performance is easily the weakest element: like his 'Zoolander' character, he has a handful of exaggerated expressions and cycles through them on cue. But it's easy to forgive, given how thoroughly enjoyable 'Tropic Thunder' is on virtually every other count." - Tasha Robinson, www.avclub.com
Monday 24 March 2008
A-ha! For the first time since being condemned by Norfolk's civic leaders for presenting their denizens as inbreeding berks, comic star Steve Coogan is to return to the city to perform.
Friday 11 February 2005
Tuesday 30 March 2004
For those who know Tim Vine as a comedy-circuit regular, or from ITV's The Sketch Show, which boasted Steve Coogan and Ricky Gervais among its production credits, the idea of him holding his own for an hour on stage might seem unlikely, risky even.
Wednesday 22 October 2003
Tuesday 17 December 2002
Sunday 15 December 2002
Sunday 13 October 2002
Monday 26 August 2002
Sunday 19 December 1999
Tuesday 17 August 1999
Saturday 29 May 1999
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan in new celebrity hacking attack weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death