Marks & Spencer has joined retailers trying to lure shoppers on to the high street before Christmas with plans for a flash sale across its stores tomorrow.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 13 June 2004
Stuart Rose, the new chief executive of Marks & Spencer, is preparing to ditch Lifestore, the retailer's ill-fated foray into stand-alone homeware stores.
Wednesday 02 June 2004
Stuart Rose, the new chief executive of Marks & Spencer, will be entitled to a £2.1m pay-off if Philip Green's bid for the retail chain succeeds.
Tuesday 01 June 2004
Tuesday 11 May 2004
Stuart Rose, the former boss of Arcadia, yesterday emerged as the frontrunner to become Marks & Spencer's next chairman as the troubled retailer confirmed that Luc Vandevelde was stepping down.
Thursday 13 February 2003
Saturday 07 September 2002
Thursday 25 November 1999
Sunday 19 September 1999
Friday 27 August 1999
Friday 11 June 1999
Saturday 15 May 1999
Tuesday 23 February 1999
Tuesday 16 February 1999
Thursday 04 February 1999
Wednesday 11 November 1998
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
- 1 Isis propaganda video shows 25 Syrian soldiers executed by teenage militants in Palmyra
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 4 Right to die: Belgian doctors rule depressed 24-year-old woman has right to end her life
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed