Tate Modern has ensured another decade of popular large-scale installations in its Turbine Hall – which has hosted work from Ai Weiwei’s porcelain sunflower seeds to Olafur Eliasson’s giant sun – after signing its “largest and longest” sponsorship deal.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 10 May 2010
Saturday 01 May 2010
Wednesday 28 April 2010
Thursday 01 April 2010
Friday 26 February 2010
Why have costly arts projects that were supposed to transform the country's cultural landscape flopped?
Thursday 11 February 2010
Ten years on since the great Millennium Lottery rush to turn this country into an all-singing, all-dancing culture-box, the picture is distinctly less sparkly.
Sunday 07 February 2010
Saturday 23 January 2010
My parents ... had the foresight to tell me it was a very big world out there. My dad is an actor and my mum was an entrepreneur who had numerous businesses when I was a kid.
Friday 08 January 2010
Sunday 03 January 2010
Monday 14 December 2009
Sunday 18 October 2009
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
- 1 This is surely the best way to watch Jaws
- 2 Homeless man playing piano in Florida becomes instant online sensation with public performance
- 3 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 4 San Francisco TV news crew attacked by armed robbers during live broadcast
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly