Q&A with That Puppet Games Show host Dougie Colon (pronounced Cologne)
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 20 October 2008
Saturday 29 December 2007
In a week when every newspaper has reviewed the year, culture in 2007 has been rightly celebrated. It has been an invigorating year artistically. But there have been, shall we say, the occasional misjudgement. So, after all the bouquets that have been handed out, let's also hear it for those moments of cultural idiocy. Here are my arts raspberries for 2007.
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Labour leadership: Battle lines are drawn as members battle over party's ideology at first hustings of the contest
- 1 As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
- 2 The ten most unequal developed countries in the world
- 3 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 4 New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
- 5 Irish people are travelling home from all over the world so they can vote to legalise gay marriage