The retailer was found to be listing explicit titles alongside children's e-books
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 14 October 2011
WH Smith; Air Partner
Thursday 01 September 2011
Still gliding serenely, or sinking in the retail slowdown?
Friday 08 July 2011
WH Smith posted another fall in sales yesterday, but the magazine and stationery retailer said the pace of declines had eased. It added that its profit margins had improved as a result of cost-cutting.
Monday 04 July 2011
Wednesday 29 June 2011
It may be a British institution, but WH Smith was being praised for its potential beyond these shores last night as the high-street stalwart charged up the mid-tier index.
Friday 10 June 2011
The new chief executive of Wincanton set out his plans for turning around the haulage company yesterday after its losses topped £25m.
Sunday 15 May 2011
Nothing demonstrates the impotence of the International Cricket Council more than the umpire decision review system (DRS). It has enhanced the accuracy of verdicts and the sense of theatre (while showing the general excellence of elite officials).
Thursday 12 May 2011
Wednesday 11 May 2011
Richard and Judy have signed a five-year deal with WH Smith after their Book Club proved such a success for the firm - shifting around two million titles since its launch last year.
Saturday 16 April 2011
Friday 15 April 2011
The books and stationery retailer WH Smith is seeing a "north south divide" at its travel shops, according to its chief executivem Kate Swann, as it delivered a small rise in half year profits to £64m.
- 1 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 2 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial
- 5 Is Facebook making us forget? Study shows that taking pictures ruin memories