Tokyo competition terms and conditions
Friday 24 September 2010
1. All entries must be submitted before midnight on 01 November 2010
2. A winner will be selected completely at random from all the correct entries submitted in time.
3. Your participation in the competition will allow you one entry into the prize draw. You will not be able to enter the competition more than once.
4. The prize consists of one pair of Virgin Atlantic economy round trip tickets to Tokyo from London Heathrow and a twin/double room at Royal Park Hotel for the named prize winner for travel between 16 January 2011 and 14 December 2011 inclusive.
5. Travel is not permitted between 14 April 2011 and 4 May 2011 or between 15 July 2011 and 15 September 2011 inclusive.
6. The prize does not include transportation to the airports.
7. Flights must be booked by 30 September 2011.
8. The prize voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. By entering this competition, prize winners agree that Virgin Atlantic shall be permitted to notify third parties on request, the name and area of residence of the prize winner.
9. Actual dates of travel will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Availability for use of prize tickets is limited for each flight. Some flights may already be booked and consequently have no seats available.
10. The prize winner and his/her companion must travel together on the same flight on the same date.
11. Prize winners will be responsible for their own visa, passport and travel insurance requirements.
12. If the prize winner wishes to travel alone, the second prize ticket will be forfeited.
13. This promotion is open to all residents of the UK, aged 21 and over, except for employees of the Virgin Atlantic or any companies or agencies and families directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
14. The prize winner will be notified by Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO). JNTO will then send written notification which will confirm details of how to book.
15. Flights can only be booked by contacting Virgin Atlantic and Royal Park Hotel. All flights and accommodation offered will be on a confirmed basis.
16. No Virgin Atlantic flying club miles will be awarded for travel under this competition.
17. Virgin Atlantic flying club miles cannot be redeemed to upgrade this flight.
18. The prize is non transferable to another family member or any other named person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize and no cash equivalent will be offered. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
King Abdullah dead: We can't afford not to hold Saudi Arabia's royals to account
£30000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity for...
£21000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Located on the stunning Sandban...
£26 - 35k (DOE): Guru Careers: An Email Marketing Specialist is needed to join...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity to join a is a...