Tokyo competition terms and conditions
Friday 24 September 2010
1. All entries must be submitted before midnight on 01 November 2010
2. A winner will be selected completely at random from all the correct entries submitted in time.
3. Your participation in the competition will allow you one entry into the prize draw. You will not be able to enter the competition more than once.
4. The prize consists of one pair of Virgin Atlantic economy round trip tickets to Tokyo from London Heathrow and a twin/double room at Royal Park Hotel for the named prize winner for travel between 16 January 2011 and 14 December 2011 inclusive.
5. Travel is not permitted between 14 April 2011 and 4 May 2011 or between 15 July 2011 and 15 September 2011 inclusive.
6. The prize does not include transportation to the airports.
7. Flights must be booked by 30 September 2011.
8. The prize voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. By entering this competition, prize winners agree that Virgin Atlantic shall be permitted to notify third parties on request, the name and area of residence of the prize winner.
9. Actual dates of travel will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Availability for use of prize tickets is limited for each flight. Some flights may already be booked and consequently have no seats available.
10. The prize winner and his/her companion must travel together on the same flight on the same date.
11. Prize winners will be responsible for their own visa, passport and travel insurance requirements.
12. If the prize winner wishes to travel alone, the second prize ticket will be forfeited.
13. This promotion is open to all residents of the UK, aged 21 and over, except for employees of the Virgin Atlantic or any companies or agencies and families directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
14. The prize winner will be notified by Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO). JNTO will then send written notification which will confirm details of how to book.
15. Flights can only be booked by contacting Virgin Atlantic and Royal Park Hotel. All flights and accommodation offered will be on a confirmed basis.
16. No Virgin Atlantic flying club miles will be awarded for travel under this competition.
17. Virgin Atlantic flying club miles cannot be redeemed to upgrade this flight.
18. The prize is non transferable to another family member or any other named person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize and no cash equivalent will be offered. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
Sony hack: Angelina Jolie branded 'seriously out of her mind' in further embarrassing leaked email saga
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This successful group of compan...