Tokyo competition terms and conditions
Friday 24 September 2010
1. All entries must be submitted before midnight on 01 November 2010
2. A winner will be selected completely at random from all the correct entries submitted in time.
3. Your participation in the competition will allow you one entry into the prize draw. You will not be able to enter the competition more than once.
4. The prize consists of one pair of Virgin Atlantic economy round trip tickets to Tokyo from London Heathrow and a twin/double room at Royal Park Hotel for the named prize winner for travel between 16 January 2011 and 14 December 2011 inclusive.
5. Travel is not permitted between 14 April 2011 and 4 May 2011 or between 15 July 2011 and 15 September 2011 inclusive.
6. The prize does not include transportation to the airports.
7. Flights must be booked by 30 September 2011.
8. The prize voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. By entering this competition, prize winners agree that Virgin Atlantic shall be permitted to notify third parties on request, the name and area of residence of the prize winner.
9. Actual dates of travel will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Availability for use of prize tickets is limited for each flight. Some flights may already be booked and consequently have no seats available.
10. The prize winner and his/her companion must travel together on the same flight on the same date.
11. Prize winners will be responsible for their own visa, passport and travel insurance requirements.
12. If the prize winner wishes to travel alone, the second prize ticket will be forfeited.
13. This promotion is open to all residents of the UK, aged 21 and over, except for employees of the Virgin Atlantic or any companies or agencies and families directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
14. The prize winner will be notified by Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO). JNTO will then send written notification which will confirm details of how to book.
15. Flights can only be booked by contacting Virgin Atlantic and Royal Park Hotel. All flights and accommodation offered will be on a confirmed basis.
16. No Virgin Atlantic flying club miles will be awarded for travel under this competition.
17. Virgin Atlantic flying club miles cannot be redeemed to upgrade this flight.
18. The prize is non transferable to another family member or any other named person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize and no cash equivalent will be offered. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 2 Smartphones are making children borderline autistic, says psychiatrist
- 3 Why this father didn’t hide his daughter’s heroin overdose in her obituary
- 4 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
Rupert Murdoch berated Sun journalists for not doing enough to attack Ed Miliband and stop him winning the general election
£35 - 45k: Guru Careers: An MI Developer is needed to join the leading provide...
£20000 - £22500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This leisure organisation manag...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Delivering an inspiring, engagi...
£17500 - £20500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are looking for a great te...