Tokyo competition terms and conditions
Friday 24 September 2010
1. All entries must be submitted before midnight on 01 November 2010
2. A winner will be selected completely at random from all the correct entries submitted in time.
3. Your participation in the competition will allow you one entry into the prize draw. You will not be able to enter the competition more than once.
4. The prize consists of one pair of Virgin Atlantic economy round trip tickets to Tokyo from London Heathrow and a twin/double room at Royal Park Hotel for the named prize winner for travel between 16 January 2011 and 14 December 2011 inclusive.
5. Travel is not permitted between 14 April 2011 and 4 May 2011 or between 15 July 2011 and 15 September 2011 inclusive.
6. The prize does not include transportation to the airports.
7. Flights must be booked by 30 September 2011.
8. The prize voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. By entering this competition, prize winners agree that Virgin Atlantic shall be permitted to notify third parties on request, the name and area of residence of the prize winner.
9. Actual dates of travel will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Availability for use of prize tickets is limited for each flight. Some flights may already be booked and consequently have no seats available.
10. The prize winner and his/her companion must travel together on the same flight on the same date.
11. Prize winners will be responsible for their own visa, passport and travel insurance requirements.
12. If the prize winner wishes to travel alone, the second prize ticket will be forfeited.
13. This promotion is open to all residents of the UK, aged 21 and over, except for employees of the Virgin Atlantic or any companies or agencies and families directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
14. The prize winner will be notified by Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO). JNTO will then send written notification which will confirm details of how to book.
15. Flights can only be booked by contacting Virgin Atlantic and Royal Park Hotel. All flights and accommodation offered will be on a confirmed basis.
16. No Virgin Atlantic flying club miles will be awarded for travel under this competition.
17. Virgin Atlantic flying club miles cannot be redeemed to upgrade this flight.
18. The prize is non transferable to another family member or any other named person and cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize and no cash equivalent will be offered. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- < Previous
- Next >
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Working with an exciting ...
£23,000: Sauce Recruitment: A global leader in sports and entertainment is now...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...