Travel Challenge: Hong Kong city break
Friday 09 March 2012
Each week we invite three companies to give us their best deal for a specific holiday. Today: a city break in Hong Kong. Prices are per person, based on two sharing. Each package includes flights from Heathrow on 27 April and five nights' room-only accommodation.
British Airways Holidays
£859: The Excelsior
Includes BA flights and accommodation at The Excelsior. "Hong Kong is one of the world's most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities, offering culture and heritage along with stunning views, great shopping and the best Chinese food," says Brian Spencer of British Airways Holidays (0844 493 0758: ba.com/hongkong).
Western & Oriental
£999: Harbour Grand Hong Kong
Includes Cathay Pacific flights and accommodation at the Harbour Grand Hong Kong. "You're right in the thick of it staying at this fantastic hotel, which is located on the north point of Hong Kong Island within walking distance of the Causeway Bay shopping district and the Cityplaza in Taikoo. Nearby, Fortress Hill station also has easy routes to the bars and nightlife of Lan Kwai Fong, or the entertainment of the Soho district," says Oscar Lopera of Western & Oriental (020-7666 1234; wandotravel.com). Book by 31 March.
Bridge the World
£885: Metropark Hotel Mongkok
This trip includes Virgin Atlantic flights and accommodation at the Metropark Hotel Mongkok. "Spring is a great time to explore Hong Kong," says James Herbert of Bridge the World. "Temperatures in April are in the low 20s, which means you can shop until you drop, or go sightseeing, without melting in the infamous humidity." (0800 988 6884; bridgetheworld.com).
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working on international markets without ge...
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working for this company will give you a ch...
£40000 - £60000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£18000 - £35000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits & Uncapped Comm: Flight Cen...