Win a tailor-made trip to Graubünden, Switzerland’s No. 1 holiday destination
Discover Swiss alpine holidays - your way
Monday 04 March 2013
Discover the land of 1,000 mountain peaks, 615 lakes and 150 valleys. Home to world-class mountain resorts such as St. Moritz and Davos Klosters, Graubünden is also Switzerland’s best kept secret – a cultural melting pot with delicious cuisine, traditional villages nestled amongst soaring peaks and a selection of summer activities ranging from leisurely to adrenaline-pumping.
Take our interactive tour through the canton’s offerings and pick your holiday preferences for your chance to win an all-in holiday.
Explore soaring mountain peaks, lush verdant valleys, historic villages, romantic castle ruins and indulgent cuisine on your holiday – and let us take care of the logistics!
Click here to create a tailored itinerary by picking your ideal holiday experiences – then enter our competition for the chance to win your personalised holiday.
One lucky participant and a partner will win their dream holiday to Graubünden with a personalised itinerary. The prize consists of four nights in your chosen accommodation, a dining experience, Graubünden activity, rail transfers and return flights with partner airline SWISS.
Terms and conditions
- Deadline for entering the competition is 23:59 on 31 October 2013.
- Entry is free and without obligation.
- Winners will be selected at random and informed by email, and their names may be published.
- The prize consists of: (i) two return economy flights with SWISS from a UK SWISS departure airport to Zurich airport; and (ii) 4 nights bed & breakfast accommodation for two adults sharing a standard room at a hotel in Graubünden chosen by the winner from available properties on the portfolio of tour operator partner STC.
- Travel period is 1 June – 30 September 2014.
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability. Accommodation must be taken in consecutive nights and in a single trip only.
- Winner and partner must each hold a valid passport (and, where necessary, visa) for travel.
- The prize includes airport rail transfers, but excludes travel insurance, spending money and all other expenses.
- Prizes cannot be converted into a cash payment.
- No correspondence will be entered into about this competition.
- Employees of Graubünden Tourism (and partners) are not eligible to participate.
- This competition is open to UK residents only.
- The Independent's usual terms and conditions apply.
- Promoter: Graubünden Tourism.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 5 Snoop Dogg on why he doesn't regret displaying misogyny towards women
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
£24K + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an Events Coordinator ...
Salary 42,000: Royal Yachting Association Cymru Wales: The CEO is responsible ...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...