WIN! A weekend for two in Munich
Sunday 28 March 2010
We've teamed up with Hotels.com – the world's leading hotel booking website – to offer a weekend break for two in Munich, Germany.
Enter our prize draw and you could be the lucky winner of two nights' B&B at the four-star Sheraton Munich Westpark Hotel. You'll also win two economy flights from London to Munich courtesy of Expedia.co.uk. Just email your name, address, and telephone number to email@example.com, putting Hotels.com Prize Draw in the subject line, by noon on Friday 2 April 2010.
The winner of the weekend in Dublin was Lorna Park from Staffs.
Please write OPT OUT at the top of your entry if you do not wish to receive promotional materials from INM or our draw partners. The holiday will be subject to availability until 31 January 2011. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
For full draw rules go to independent.co.uk/legal.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Bill Cosby: Isn’t it obvious why his accusers have stayed silent up until now?
- 4 Halle Berry takes ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry to court for allegedly trying to make daughter look less African-American
- 5 Isis propaganda image showing 'abuse of Muslim woman by soldiers' is actually taken from Hungarian porn film
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Exclusive: UK approved £7m Israeli arms sales in six months before Gaza conflict
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits : Investigo: One of the fastest growing g...
25,000: Sphere Digital Recruitment: CRM Executive – Global Travel Brand – Luto...
£50000 - £55000 per annum: Investigo: A growing group of top end restaurants l...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Excellent opportunities are available for par...