Deals of the week - cycling in Sussex, VW campervan in France, three Italian cities
Wednesday 01 May 2013
Less than £200... Exodus is offering a new range of UK cycling weekends and day rides. Trips take place in Sussex, the Cambrian Mountains and the Peak District National Park, where a two-night guided group tour from 7 to 9 June is £170pp with B&B accommodation and most meals. Exodustravels.com
Less than £500... For £460, there's a week's rental of a VW campervan in south-west France in May and June. Hire of the fully equipped vehicles, which come with iPads pre-loaded with films, games and guides, starts and ends at Bergerac airport in the Dordogne region. Wedubyou.com
Less than £1,000... For £915pp, you can take in a triumvirate of Italian cities this summer. Citalia has a nine-night grand tour with B&B in Venice (Hotel Savoia & Jolanda), Florence (Hotel Brunelleschi) and Rome (Hotel Savoy ), BA flights from Gatwick on 6 August, rail transfers and one evening meal. Citalia.com
- 1 David Cameron's constituency office calls police on food bank campaigners Bishop of Oxford and Reverend Keith Hebden
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Women take on Bear Grylls over 'sexist' male-only desert island show
- 4 Ultra-Orthodox Jews are resisting new laws which force them to join the army
- 5 Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: Concerns grow among search officials that missing jet ‘may have landed somewhere else’
Ukip election posters: Nigel Farage defends 'racist' campaign anti-immigration campaign ahead of Europe elections
Is Britain really a land of God? Furious debate after David Cameron claims we are a Christian country
An open letter to Nigel Farage: you may smile, but I am not seduced
Ukip leader Nigel Farage defends employing German wife, at launch of anti-immigration poster campaign
'Sinful': Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy comes under attack
David Cameron's constituency office calls police on food bank campaigners Bishop of Oxford and Reverend Keith Hebden
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: There are many small development projects in ...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: If you have a passion for elephants and want ...