Deals of the week: Menorca, Marrakech, Puglia
Wednesday 18 April 2012
Less than £200... A week in Menorca for £188pp is on offer from easyJet Holidays, which has a self-catering stay at the Sa Caleta Apartments on the west coast near the Cala Santandria beach and Ciutadella. The deal includes flights from Gatwick on 19 May. Holidays.easyjet.com
Less than £500... Virgin Holidays has a trip to Marrakech for £459pp, including four nights' B&B at the Angsana Riad with breakfast and Royal Air Maroc flights in June with transfers. The hotel has a rooftop terrace, Moroccan restaurant and hammam. Book by 25 April. Vhiphotels.co.uk
Less than £1,000... Citalia has a week in Puglia, the heel of Italy, for £615pp. The deal includes half-board at the Del Levante Hotel, which has its own private beach near Brindisi on the Adriatic coast. Flights from Gatwick on 14 June are also included. Citalia.com
- 1 Bad cattitude: Family call police after crazed and 'hostile cat with a history of violence' attacks baby before attempting to 'flee custody'
- 2 Family forced to flee home after discovering 'terrifying' nest of spiders in bananas
- 3 First Kiss: Filmmaker gets 20 strangers to make out on YouTube with awkward results
- 4 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 5 Bob Crow death: 'Admired by his members, feared by employers' - Tributes pour in for RMT union leader and 'working class hero' Bob Crow
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
Ukraine crisis: Russia pledges to 'retaliate against sanctions' as Ukrainian president says Crimea vote will not be recognised
The quiet diplomat: Catherine Ashton - recognised and admired in all the world’s troubled countries, yet ridiculed at home
Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
£25000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits: Corporate Traveller: Opportunity for a B...
£20000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Corporate Traveller: We're looking for t...
£25000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: Flight Centre Bus...
£16000 - £27000 per annum + Commission + Award-Winning Benefits): Flight Centr...