EasyJet launches new Belfast route
Low-cost airline easyJet is to start a new Belfast-Birmingham service, it was announced today.
The first flight will take off from Belfast International Airport on October 22.
Initially the service will be daily and will increase on October 29 to twice daily on weekdays while staying daily at weekends.
Tickets go on sale on Monday with one-way fares starting from £22.99.
The new route will increase easyJet destinations from Belfast International to 23.
- 1 Stoke City investigate 'religious abuse' after 'pig's head is found in Kenwyne Jones' locker'
- 2 Gove’s lesson: spare the comma, spoil the child
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 Join Ryanair! See the world! But we'll only pay you for nine months a year
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£26400 - £36000 per annum: Randstad Education Maidstone: An Independant school...
£22k-£25k + comm + benefits: Blue Travel Solutions: LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN TH...
£26k-£29k + excellent comm: Blue Travel Solutions: We have a high-end luxury t...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + (£15K + Uncapped Commission & Benefits): Flight Ce...