EasyJet launches new Belfast route
Low-cost airline easyJet is to start a new Belfast-Birmingham service, it was announced today.
The first flight will take off from Belfast International Airport on October 22.
Initially the service will be daily and will increase on October 29 to twice daily on weekdays while staying daily at weekends.
Tickets go on sale on Monday with one-way fares starting from £22.99.
The new route will increase easyJet destinations from Belfast International to 23.
- 1 Freedom fighters? Cannibals? The truth about Syria’s rebels
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Special Report: US troops are stationed in Japan to protect the nation. But to sex workers in Okinawa, they bring fear, not security
- 4 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
- 5 Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working for this company will give you a ch...
£40000 - £60000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£18000 - £35000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits & Uncapped Comm: Flight Cen...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Cruise Ship Seasonal W...