EasyJet launches new Belfast route
Thursday 19 April 2012
Low-cost airline easyJet is to start a new Belfast-Birmingham service, it was announced today.
The first flight will take off from Belfast International Airport on October 22.
Initially the service will be daily and will increase on October 29 to twice daily on weekdays while staying daily at weekends.
Tickets go on sale on Monday with one-way fares starting from £22.99.
The new route will increase easyJet destinations from Belfast International to 23.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
- 2 Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe the Stark may have a twin sister
- 3 Artist takes LSD, draws herself over different stages of the 9-hour trip to show its effects
- 4 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 5 Russia 'accidentally reveals' number of its soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine
Dresden riots: Protesters in Germany attack refugee buses shouting 'foreigners out'
France train shooting: US soldiers speak of the moment they stopped gunman and 'beat him until he was unconscious'
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn accused of 'deluding' young supporters with 'claptrap'
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith calls for urgent ESA overhaul as part of drive to cut down welfare costs
£23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Visitor Fundraising Team is responsi...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£30000 - £34000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Estates Team of this group ...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Brand Manager / Marketing Campaign Manager is req...