Get me out of here: Morocco, Croatian cruise, Barbados
Wednesday 03 April 2013
Now... On 14 April, you could be embarking on an eight-day tour of Morocco. The Exodus group trip visits Fez, Casablanca, Marrakech and Essaouira. The £799 price includes Royal Air Maroc flights from Heathrow, hotels, transport and most meals. Exodus.co.uk
Soon... Prestige Holidays is offering a week-long Croatian cruise for £642pp. The trip includes Birmingham to Dubrovnik flights on Flybe on 19 May, plus transfers and half-board on the MS Nikola, which calls at Hvar, Split and Korcula. Prestigeholidays.co.uk
Later... In June, the chance of a tropical shower in the Caribbean increases – but hotels also drop their prices too. W&O has a week's B&B at the five-star Colony Club in Barbados for £1,079pp throughout June with flights from Gatwick or Manchester and transfers. Westernoriental.com
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Exercise most effective lifestyle choice for preventing dementia, researchers say
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£2000 - £25500 per annum + Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: We are seeking an ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Data Management & ...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...