Get me out of here: Morocco, Maasai Mara and Rio
Wednesday 22 August 2012
Now... The Kasbah Angour is a Moroccan retreat in the Atlas Mountains, with pretty gardens, Berber music nights and walking trails. During September, it has four-nights for £299 per person with full-board and airport transfers. Flights extra. kasbahangour.com
Soon... World Expeditions has a new seven-day Maasai Mara tour for £1,550pp, with game drives, walking safaris, park fees, camping and all meals. It starts in Nairobi on 9 and 30 Sept, or 16 Dec this year, with 11 more departures in 2013; flights extra. worldexpeditions.com
Later... Combine the riches of Rio with the barrios of Buenos Aires. Trailfinders has a nine-day private tour of the two cities for £2,099pp with BA flights, regional flights, guides, sightseeing and hotels. Valid for departures between 1 and 30 April, 2013. trailfinders.com
- 1 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 David Cameron goes to war with newspapers over 'swivel-eyed loons' slur
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£26400 - £36000 per annum: Randstad Education Maidstone: An Independant school...
£22k-£25k + comm + benefits: Blue Travel Solutions: LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN TH...
£26k-£29k + excellent comm: Blue Travel Solutions: We have a high-end luxury t...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + (£15K + Uncapped Commission & Benefits): Flight Ce...