Get me out of here: Morocco, Maasai Mara and Rio
Wednesday 22 August 2012
Now... The Kasbah Angour is a Moroccan retreat in the Atlas Mountains, with pretty gardens, Berber music nights and walking trails. During September, it has four-nights for £299 per person with full-board and airport transfers. Flights extra. kasbahangour.com
Soon... World Expeditions has a new seven-day Maasai Mara tour for £1,550pp, with game drives, walking safaris, park fees, camping and all meals. It starts in Nairobi on 9 and 30 Sept, or 16 Dec this year, with 11 more departures in 2013; flights extra. worldexpeditions.com
Later... Combine the riches of Rio with the barrios of Buenos Aires. Trailfinders has a nine-day private tour of the two cities for £2,099pp with BA flights, regional flights, guides, sightseeing and hotels. Valid for departures between 1 and 30 April, 2013. trailfinders.com
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
- 1 Dear Sir Jimmy Savile: A comedian's words of valediction to the nation's trusted uncle
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£2000 - £25500 per annum + Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: We are seeking an ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Data Management & ...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...