Ten Top May half-term deals
Sunday 15 May 2011
1. Italian Adriatic: Seven nights in a Maxi Tent, sleeping up to six, at Camping Residence Village with Canvas Holidays (canvasholidays. co.uk) costs £134 in total, including return ferry crossings.
2. Corsica: Coastline Villas (coastline.co.uk) is offering Villa Supranu from £312 per person for a week, the price is based on eight people sharing.
3. Greek Islands: Ionian Island Holidays (ionianislandholidays. com) is offering seven nights' self- catering in a one-bed apartment on Kefalonia for £525 per adult and £471 per child, based on three sharing, including flights, transfers and car hire.
4. Egypt: Get a seven-night stay at the four-star all-inclusive Sharm Plaza in Sharm el-Sheikh for £539 per adult and £399 per child, with Red Sea Holidays (redseaholidays.co.uk).
5. Brittany: Rent a two-bed apartment at Port Crouesty, Brittany, sleeping up to seven, for a week for £561 in total, with Pierre & Vacances (pierreetvacances.co.uk).
6. Canada: Take a six-night break in Toronto from £699 per adult and £478 per child, based on four sharing a room at the Sheraton Centre Hotel, with Canadian Affair (canadianaffair.com).
7. Turkey: Enjoy a week's B&B with Thomas Cook Holidays With Style (thomascookstyle.com) at the three-star Sunny Beach in Bodrum for £719 per family of three.
8. Costa del sol: British Airways (ba.com/malaga) is offering five nights' room only at the three-star Sol Andalusi Health and Spa Resort, Malaga, Spain, from £797 in total for two adults and one child, including flights.
9. Mauritius: Best At Travel (bestattravel.co.uk) has a week at Beau Rivage from £1,699 per adult and £999 per child under 12, based on four sharing a junior suite, flights and "Harmony All Inclusive" accommodation.
10. Italian lakes: Stay at the four-star Hotel Parchi del Garda in the Italian lakes for £1,829 in total for a family of three, including flights and a week's B&B, through Citalia (citalia.com).
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
Hashima: Among the ruins on Japan's Battleship Island, the place that time forgot
South Africa's new travel rules: From October, families with under-18s will need to show their birth certificates
Top 10 cheapest cities to visit, according to TripAdvisor
Harder, better, faster, longer: The best rollercoasters in the world
Hotel India: Mumbai's Taj Mahal Palace leaves its darker days behind
- 1 David Sedaris: What I learnt from Fitbit about the world around me
- 2 Saudis risk new Muslim division with proposal to move Mohamed’s tomb
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Cee Lo Green: 'It's only rape if the victim is conscious'
- 5 Katie Hopkins in tears over weight gain challenge: ‘I hate fat people for making me do this’
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Ashya King: Parents of five-year-old boy refused permission to visit him in hospital and denied bail at Spanish court
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
Ashya King: 'Cruel NHS has not given us the treatment we need', says father of five-year-old with brain tumour who fled to Spain
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...