The ten best city beach breaks
Wednesday 29 July 2009
It's a well known dilemma: do you go for the exciting buzz of a city break, or the more relaxing option of topping up the tan on the beach? Why not do both?
Maximise your holiday time by combining city break with sandy break and visiting an urban beach this summer. Travel search site Skyscanner ( www.Skyscanner.net) introduces 10 cities where beaches, deckchairs and cocktails can be found well within city limits.
Click on the image on the right to launch our guide, and leave your comments and suggestions below.
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Exercise most effective lifestyle choice for preventing dementia, researchers say
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£2000 - £25500 per annum + Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: We are seeking an ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Data Management & ...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...