Tips and deals of the week: Hotel Indigo in Barcelona, new Olympus camera and RedKite Tree Tent
Sunday 10 February 2013
Hotel Indigo has opened its doors in Barcelona, close to Plaza de Catalunya. Rooms feature murals inspired by city landmarks and there's also a communal pool and bar-restaurant (hotelindigo.com).
The latest camera from Olympus is the compact Stylus XZ-10. It features 11 art filters, 1080p HD movie capability, three-inch touchscreen and 12 megapixel sensor. £349.99 (olympus.co.uk).
Sheepskin cottages is adding its first camping option in Powys. The Red Kite Tree Tent is a canvas pod seemingly suspended from the branches. It is available from the end of March (sheepskinlife.com).
- 1 Refugee facing deportation from Sweden saved by fellow passengers refusing to let plane leave
- 2 The best movies on Netflix: 32 films that will end your endless scrolling
- 3 Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
- 4 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 5 Drugs giant GlaxoSmithKline bribed doctors to boost sales, says whistleblower
David Cameron: 'Jesus invented the Big Society – I'm just continuing God's work'
US Navy christens huge $3 billion destroyer ship USS Zumwalt that appears as a fishing boat on enemy radar
Nigel Farage fatigue? Half of voters ‘immune’ to Ukip’s appeal
The food poverty scandal that shames Britain: Nearly 1m people rely on handouts to eat – and benefit reforms may be to blame
Nigel Farage on Have I Got News For You: Ukip leader ridiculed over expenses and party 'fruitcakes'
Scottish independence: It is the English who should be on their knees, begging the Scots to vote ‘No’
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: There are many small development projects in ...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: If you have a passion for elephants and want ...