Tips and deals of the week: Hotel Indigo in Barcelona, new Olympus camera and RedKite Tree Tent
Sunday 10 February 2013
Hotel Indigo has opened its doors in Barcelona, close to Plaza de Catalunya. Rooms feature murals inspired by city landmarks and there's also a communal pool and bar-restaurant (hotelindigo.com).
The latest camera from Olympus is the compact Stylus XZ-10. It features 11 art filters, 1080p HD movie capability, three-inch touchscreen and 12 megapixel sensor. £349.99 (olympus.co.uk).
Sheepskin cottages is adding its first camping option in Powys. The Red Kite Tree Tent is a canvas pod seemingly suspended from the branches. It is available from the end of March (sheepskinlife.com).
- 1 What, let gays get married? We must be bonkers
- 2 'Something passed underneath us, quite close': Airbus A320 has close encounter with UFO
- 3 Rocky Horror star Tim Curry 'suffers major stroke'
- 4 Lord of the Sings: Sir Christopher Lee, 91, to release heavy metal album
- 5 Exclusive: Woolwich killings suspect Michael Adebolajo was inspired by cleric banned from UK after urging followers to behead enemies of Islam
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.