1. My Day-to-Day Holiday Book (age 9- 12) by Sally Emerson and Sally Townsend (Piccolo, pounds 2.99).
2. The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World by Bob Sehlinger (Prentice Hall, pounds 8.99).
3. Days Out with Kids: 30 Days Out from London by Janet Bonthron (Two Heads, pounds 4.95).
4. Travel with Children by Maureen Wheeler (Lonely Planet, pounds 5.95).
5. Family USA by Frank Barrett (Boxtree, pounds 8.99).
6. Children Welcome: Family Holiday Guide '94 (FHG, pounds 3.60).
7. Florida Explored and Explained (Merry Map Publications, pounds 4.99).
8. Just for Kids French Cassettes and Colour Activity Book (Berlitz, pounds 14.85).
9. Family Naturism in Europe (EGL Enterprises, pounds 14.99).
10. Know the World: 30 Outline Maps to Improve Your General Knowledge by David Green (Tarquin, pounds 2.50).
Information supplied by the Travellers' Bookshop, 25 Cecil Court, London WC2N 4EZ (071-836 9132).Reuse content