WIN! A three-night break for two in Edinburgh
Sunday 20 June 2010
We've teamed up with Hotels.com – the world's leading hotel booking website – to offer a three-night break for two in Edinburgh.
Enter our prize draw and you could be the lucky winner of three nights in The Club Floor double room, which takes up the hotel's entire top level. You'll enjoy a full Scottish breakfast each morning and services including full use of the Club Floor Lounge, complimentary fruit bowl and magazines. Just email your name, address, and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org, putting Hotels.com Prize Draw in the subject line, by noon on Friday 25 June 2010.
The winner of the Cologne break was Thomas Smith from Streatham.
Please write OPT OUT at the top of your entry if you do not wish to receive promotional materials from IPL or our draw partners. The holiday will be subject to availability from 1 July 2010 to 31 October 2010. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
For full draw rules go to independent.co.uk/legal.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
life + styleClarissa Baldwin is the brains behind the slogan 'A Dog is for Life not just for Christmas'
- 1 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 2 How black gold was hijacked: North sea oil and the betrayal of Scotland
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Scientists sequence oldest human DNA from fossilised leg bone found in Spain
- 5 ‘Put it in my mouth’: Viewers outraged by apparent reference to oral sex in VIP e-cig advert
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Increases in tourism, the introduction of new...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Data Management & ...