WIN! A weekend for two in Edinburgh
Sunday 21 March 2010
We've teamed up with Hotels.com – the world's leading hotel booking website – to offer a weekend break for two in the Scottish capital. Enter our prize draw and you could be the lucky winner of two nights' B&B in a deluxe room at the five-star The Glasshouse, Edinburgh. Just email your name, address, and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org, putting Hotels.com Prize Draw in the subject line, by noon on Friday 26 March 2010.
The winner of the weekend in Madrid was Karen Barrett from Huddersfield.
Please write OPT OUT at the top of your entry if you do not wish to receive promotional materials from INM or our draw partners. The holiday will be subject to availability between Sunday and Friday for 12 months, excluding August and New Year. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. For full draw rules go to independent.co.uk/legal.
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Exercise most effective lifestyle choice for preventing dementia, researchers say
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£2000 - £25500 per annum + Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: We are seeking an ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Data Management & ...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...