Somewhere between fashion and art
Thursday 23 September 2010
An online affordable art business is hosting a one-off fashion inspired art event next week to celebrate “the merging boundaries between fashion and fine art.”
Scheduled in the week between London Fashion Week and the Frieze Art Fair, Eyestorm’s exhibition will take place in a new (and as yet unnamed) gallery space in Mayfair.
Work by Helmut Newton, William Klein, Andy Warhol and Bob Carlos Clarke will feature alongside emerging artists like Kate Allen, Dan Baldwin and Lucie Bennett.
All photos and paintings are inspired by the fashion industry.
‘Fashion In Art’ is open to the public 30 September at 26 A South Molton Lane, London, W1K 5LF, eyestorm.com
A The film has amassed an estimated $28.7 million in its opening weekend
A statement was published on his fansite, True To You, following release of new album
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Michael Brown shooting: Police shoot and kill second young black man near Ferguson
- 2 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns aged 27
- 4 Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard: 'I am positive that the allegations are without foundation'
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence
Calvin Harris named highest-paid DJ in the world ahead of David Guetta and Avicii
JK Rowling releases new Harry Potter story on Pottermore: Introducing Celestina Warbuck, the 'Singing Sorceress'
Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad and potatoes for Jagermeister and vodka
Kate Bush: Previously unseen photographs reveal new side to comeback star
The funniest joke at Edinburgh Fringe 2014: Tim Vine wins for second time
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Russell Brand calls for Israel boycott: Comedian urges big businesses that 'facilitate the oppression of people in Gaza' to pull funding
Ukip MEP calls for reintroduction of death penalty on fiftieth anniversary of last deaths
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head