Album: The Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Big Moon Ritual (Division)
What to do when your lean, mean rocking machine (in this case, the Black Crowes) becomes a bloated behemoth?
Put it to one side and hit the road to kick out the Grateful-Dead-like jams with like-minded musicians. And, every once in a while, the results can be more enjoyable than the main event (see Stephen Stills' Manassas). And this may be true of CRB. Not one for those opposed to a 12-minute-long, loose-limbed and, yes, cosmic opening track, though.
Arts & Ents blogs
What a wonderful way to end this momentous series in the 50th year of Doctor Who. From the start of ...
Let's talk book blurbs, those quotes you get, usually from other writers, that are meant to entice y...
Fela Kuti, Jewish food and The Great Gatsby are just some of the reasons why the rainy weather ahead...
- 1 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 'Swivel-gate': David Cameron goes to war with the press over 'swivel-eyed loons' slur
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.