1. "Why would anyone volunteer for that job? I have a very good job. So I have no interest." Which actor, talking about what, at the Venice Film Festival recently?
2. In October 1992 the Neville Brothers were the first act to appear on which still-running TV show?
3. When a leading British figure of the 1920s and 30s popularised glen plaid, it became known as what?
4. Of which novelist (1843-1916) did TS Eliot say that "he had a mind so fine that no idea could violate it"?
5. The name of which historic city and major tourist destination translates as "Old Peak"?
6. The United Kingdom Alliance of Organised Trades - the forerunner of the TUC - was founded in 1866 in which city?
7. Louise Vale for the first time, in 1915; Mia Wasikowska most recently, in 2011. Numerous others inbetween. What?
8. Which notable arrest took place at a house called Redlands in West Sussex on the evening of 12 February 1967?
9. The world's biggest aiport terminal - bigger than all five Heathrow terminals combined - serves which capital city?
10. Nike's "Marty McFly" trainers are a replica of those worn by which actor in which 1989 film?Reuse content