1. The largest celebration of what takes place at Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, every 2 February?
2. Who was the first post-Second World War Chancellor of West Germany?
3. What publication was founded in 1870 by a Norwich schoolmaster who, after his ordination in 1838, established himself with A Guide to the Scientific Knowledge of Things Familiar?
4. What does Miroslaw Balka's How It Is comprise?
5. What was the name of the government agency that administered the penal labour camps of the Soviet Union?
6. The award given by the Crime Writers' Association for the best crime novel of the year is known as what?
7. Robert Owen (1771-1858), below, is considered the father of what movement?
8. The politician first credited with announcing a wish to spend more time with his family resigned from his post as Employment Secretary in January 1990. Who was he?
9. The title of this 20th-century novel is a US city; its author has the name of a US state. Name the book and author.
10. The Hadley Centre researches into what?Reuse content