1. Which is the only Latin novel to have survived in its entirety?
2. Which 1989 romantic comedy concerned the relationship between a Mr Burns and a Ms Albright?
3. "My publisher told me that each equation I included in the book would halve the sales." Which author is speaking, and about which book?
4. In 1742, who was succeeded by the Earl of Wilmington?
5. Where is Soccer City?
6. A huge zig-zag in the border of this country is referred to 'Winston's Hiccup' because it's alleged that Churchill's pen slipped while re-drawing the map of the region. Which country?
7. Which music legend had people believe he was a quarter Cherokee and then later admitted that he'd fabricated the story?
8. Which puppet character, whose name lives on, was created in the early 19th century by Laurent Mourguet?
9. Which Hollywood actress did WC Fields describe as 'a plumber's idea of Cleopatra'?
10. Which sea is bounded by the Gulf Stream, the North Atlantic Current, the Canary Current and the North Atlantic Equatorial Current?Reuse content