1. What colour are the seats in the House of Commons? And what colour are they in the House of Lords?
2. Atlantic white-sided; Peale's; Hourglass. All types of what?
3. The website devoted to mis-heard song lyrics takes its name from a widely misheard line in a Jimi Hendrix song. Which line?
4. "Self-Portrait With a Black Eye" is a painting by whom?
5. The first to hold this distinguished office was Paolo Lucio Anafesto from 697 to 717, the last Ludovico Manin from 1789 to 1797. Which office?
6. Which Romanian surname translates as "son of the dragon"?
7. Whose last words, in April 1891, were reported to be, "How were the receipts today at Madison Square Garden?"
8. In the comic strip version of this TV series, the sound of what is rendered as "Vworp! Vworp!"?
9. Which is the only Shakespeare play to feature two sets of twins?
10. Completed in 691, which is the oldest Islamic building in the world?Reuse content