1. The principal inhabitants of the Saharan interior of North Africa are a Berber nomadic pastoralist people whose name is also that of a 4x4 car. What name?
2. What was Bob Hope doing in 1970 when bags of flour were thrown at him?
3. Which song from a 1964 film musical has a title comprising one made-up word, intended to mean "atoning for educability through delicate beauty"?
4. Which organisation began life on Brownsea Island in 1907?
5. Which belief system holds that the cosmos was created by an evil god in order to trap humanity in a world of suffering?
6. What connects Roma Downey, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Joanne Whalley, Katie Holmes?
7. The Continental Grip; the Western Grip; the Semi-Western Grip. Which sport?
8. What did Pierre-Joseph Proudhon provocatively declare in a book published in 1840?
9. A dish that originated in Portugal, its name translates as "vinegar and garlic". What is it?
10. In 1976, following the decriminalising of cannabis in California, how was the Hollywood sign unofficially altered?Reuse content