The Saturday Quiz
1. Which US state has the highest population of Amish?
2. In 2003, what was marketed with the slogan, ‘I don’t like cricket, I love it’?
3. At 2,313ft above sea level, Mount Usborne is the highest point where?
4. Proceeds from which recently released song went to Sheffield Children’s Hospital?
5. ‘A Study of Economics as if People Mattered’: the sub-title of which era-defining 1973 book?
6. Which major London art gallery is in Hertford House?
7. Holly and Lee were two of the sisters. Who, according to the title of this 1986 film, was the third?
8. In 2008, who made a record that had lyrics consisting entirely of quotations from a speech by Barack Obama?
9. In 1964, how did Labour MP George Brown disparagingly refer to Swiss bankers?
10. Gustav Klimt; 1948 musical by Cole Porter; Manuel Puig; Pauline Kael. What’s the connection?
World's most lethal spider found under a bunch of bananas
Rumours that the star wants to move on to pastures new
TV presenter Fiona Bruce seemed a bit startled by the find during the filming of Antiques Roadshow
Comedian says he 'never laughed as hard as I have writing with Rik'
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Sorry Judy Finnigan – Ched Evans is no less sickening than an alleyway rapist
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Workers 'could be forced to pay £5 a week' to get benefits
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Amal Alamuddin calls for the return of the Elgin Marbles from Britain: 'Injustice has persisted for too long'
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientists who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Ebola outbreak: What is bushmeat – and is it to blame for the disease that has killed thousands?
- 3 Star Wars memorabilia dubbed 'bit of plastic' by Antiques Roadshow's Fiona Bruce valued at £50,000
- 4 Russell Brand might seem like a sexy revolutionary worth getting behind, but he will only fail his fans
- 5 Michael McIntyre walks off stage after woman in the front row uses her phone