1. USA Patriot Act, "USA Patriot" being an acronym.
2. The Fawcett Society, named after Millicent Garrett Fawcett.
3. The first pre-watershed lesbian kiss (on Brookside).
5. Bankside Power Station.
6. Gonzo journalism; it was a sports piece by Hunter S Thompson that appeared in Scanlan's Monthly.
7. Musical instruments: Renzo Piano (architect); Trevor Horn (member of band); Bryan Organ (artist).
8. Gulliver's Travels (Mildendo is the capital of Lilliput).
9. Ferris wheels.
10. Vivienne Westwood.Reuse content