The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. The Parthenon.
2. The Nigerian terrorist group Boko Haram.
3. Later with Jools Holland.
4. A weakly ~ interacting massive particle.
5. They're all on a list of invasive species MPs say must be eradicated.
7. The 427th Quidditch World Cup, as imagined by JK Rowling in online posts.
8. Josephine Baker.
9. The Championship.
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Alex Salmond has 'broken his word to the Scottish people' says Scottish Lib Dem leader
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 4 Hip hop is both racial and political, and for Iggy Azalea to suggest otherwise is insulting
- 5 Man hospitalised with pneumonia after downing eggnog at office Christmas party