The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. A sense of smell – they all suffer from anosmia, following head traumas.
2. Pete Seeger.
3. He won a stage of the Tour de France.
5. The British Armed Forces' operation in Northern Ireland.
6. Pet Shop Boys.
7. The rise of African nationalism.
8. "Gather ye rosebuds while ye may".
9. Personal cleanliness.
10. Unfinished novels by Musil, Kafka and Austen.
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
- 1 Home Office says Nigerian asylum-seeker can’t be a lesbian as she’s got children
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
- 4 Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for