The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. A sense of smell – they all suffer from anosmia, following head traumas.
2. Pete Seeger.
3. He won a stage of the Tour de France.
5. The British Armed Forces' operation in Northern Ireland.
6. Pet Shop Boys.
7. The rise of African nationalism.
8. "Gather ye rosebuds while ye may".
9. Personal cleanliness.
10. Unfinished novels by Musil, Kafka and Austen.
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 Friends 20th anniversary: The highs and lows of the cast's careers since 2004
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster