The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. A sense of smell – they all suffer from anosmia, following head traumas.
2. Pete Seeger.
3. He won a stage of the Tour de France.
5. The British Armed Forces' operation in Northern Ireland.
6. Pet Shop Boys.
7. The rise of African nationalism.
8. "Gather ye rosebuds while ye may".
9. Personal cleanliness.
10. Unfinished novels by Musil, Kafka and Austen.
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
General Election 2015: Polish prince challenges Nigel Farage to a duel over immigration question
- 1 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 2 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 3 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 4 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'