The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. A sense of smell – they all suffer from anosmia, following head traumas.
2. Pete Seeger.
3. He won a stage of the Tour de France.
5. The British Armed Forces' operation in Northern Ireland.
6. Pet Shop Boys.
7. The rise of African nationalism.
8. "Gather ye rosebuds while ye may".
9. Personal cleanliness.
10. Unfinished novels by Musil, Kafka and Austen.
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Katie Hopkins reported to the police for race hatred by Labour MP Simon Danczuk after tweet about Pakistani men
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims