The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. They all formed their own bands.
2. ISIS, or ISIL.
3. Internet domain names.
4. Diane Abbott, Paul Boateng and Bernie Grant.
5. The Pitcairn Islands.
6. The Warsaw Pact.
7. Gay Pride.
8. A 19th-century stamp from British Guiana.
9. PJ O'Rourke.
10. Toy Story.
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Trevor Noah: Jon Stewart's replacement faces online criticism over 'anti-Semitic' tweets
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 Martha Stewart accuses Snoop Dogg of 'smoking for four hours' during Justin Bieber Roast
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims