The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. They all formed their own bands.
2. ISIS, or ISIL.
3. Internet domain names.
4. Diane Abbott, Paul Boateng and Bernie Grant.
5. The Pitcairn Islands.
6. The Warsaw Pact.
7. Gay Pride.
8. A 19th-century stamp from British Guiana.
9. PJ O'Rourke.
10. Toy Story.
Thousands of teenage girls enduring debilitating illnesses after routine school cancer vaccination
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
Michael Gove determined to scrap the Human Rights Act – even if Scotland retains it
Threat to scrap Human Rights Act could see UK follow Nazi example, warns UN official
Church of England 'one generation away from extinction' after dramatic loss of followers
- 1 California man brutally beat 82-year-old Sikh grandfather he mistook for 'one of those people'
- 3 School kitchen manager 'fired from Colorado school for giving hungry students free lunches'
- 5 Charles Kennedy 'had better judgement drunk than many sober politicians' says Ian Hislop