A revealing audience with Marianne Faithfull: ‘I had to do my growing up in public’. PLUS: Miles Kington’s last tapes; exclusive recipes from Mark Hix’s new restaurant; the secret life of Wu-Tang Clan’s RZA.
The front bit
* The Weasel: Yorkshire to London.
* My secret Life: Hip-hop star RZA of Wu-Tang Clan reveals his secrets
* PsychoGeography: Will and Ralph on the singular charms of Thanet
* Cover story: Marianne Faithfull is one of rock’s greatest survivors. In a revealing interview, she talks about cancer, addiction and life with the Rolling Stones
* Mud, sweat and beers: Last year, the photographer Stuart Roy Clarke took his camera to 37 summer festivals. As the 2008 season begins, we unveil the results
* Miles Kington – the last tapes: Shortly before he died earlier this year, the writer and humorist granted an extraordinary last interview to his friend Tony Staveacre
* The smart set: Michael Howells tells Carola Long how he create breathtaking backdrops for fashion’s glitziest shows
* Style notes: Shopping & beauty news
Food & drink
* Chop chop: As the opening of his new restaurant approaches, Mark Hix offers an exclusive sneak preview of the menu
* Restaurant: Tracey MacLeod dines out
* Wine: New stars from South America
* In the shade: Anna Pavord pays tribute to an inspirational nursery in SomersetReuse content