From egg charms to bunny tights, stylish Easter treats
Linda Sharkey has been an online journalist at The Independent since 2011. She's Content Producer and online fashion writer. In the past, she's worked in different areas across the website, including editor of mobile app Independent Plus.
Friday 18 April 2014
Easter weekend is here, tulips have bloomed and spring has arrived. If there's anything more cheerful than that, it is the Easter-themed outfits, with decorative bunnies, eggs and chicks.
Are you geared up for Easter? If you're planning a party, egg hunt or a big picnic at the park, here's some fashionable treats for you to have a cracking holiday.
From luxe bunny rabbit jewellery to a real egg filled with Prestat's hazelnut truffle.
Read more: Choctastic: 10 best Easter eggs
Life & Style blogs
How old is your heart? US research finds three out of four people have hearts five years older than their actual age
iPhone 6s Plus photos: leaks show Force Touch display, subtly altered size
Huawei Mate S and Huawei Watch: new products take on iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch
How to discover who your best friends are on WhatsApp - using a tool within the application
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Huawei Mate S and Huawei Watch: new products take on iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch
- 2 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 3 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 4 Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
- 5 Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees
£16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This digital agency based in Ashford, Ke...
£19000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This recognized leader in providing software s...
£40000 - £42000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...