From egg charms to bunny tights, stylish Easter treats
Linda Sharkey has been an online journalist at The Independent since 2011. She is involved in different areas across the website and is currently the editor of our latest tool, Independent Plus. As the fashionista of the team, she looks after our Fashion section. Linda also shares her style on her pesonal blog www.fashioninsideout.co.uk
Friday 18 April 2014
Easter weekend is here, tulips have bloomed and spring has arrived. If there's anything more cheerful than that, it is the Easter-themed outfits, with decorative bunnies, eggs and chicks.
Are you geared up for Easter? If you're planning a party, egg hunt or a big picnic at the park, here's some fashionable treats for you to have a cracking holiday.
From luxe bunny rabbit jewellery to a real egg filled with Prestat's hazelnut truffle.
Read more: Choctastic: 10 best Easter eggs
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Working closely with the market...
£20000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A reputable company, famed for ...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: The Ashdown Group has been engaged by a highly resp...