From egg charms to bunny tights, stylish Easter treats
Linda Sharkey has been an online journalist at The Independent since 2011. She is involved in different areas across the website and is currently the editor of our latest tool, Independent Plus. As the fashionista of the team, she looks after our Fashion section. Linda also shares her style on her pesonal blog www.fashioninsideout.co.uk
Friday 18 April 2014
Easter weekend is here, tulips have bloomed and spring has arrived. If there's anything more cheerful than that, it is the Easter-themed outfits, with decorative bunnies, eggs and chicks.
Are you geared up for Easter? If you're planning a party, egg hunt or a big picnic at the park, here's some fashionable treats for you to have a cracking holiday.
From luxe bunny rabbit jewellery to a real egg filled with Prestat's hazelnut truffle.
Read more: Choctastic: 10 best Easter eggs
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Gun instructor accidentally shot dead by nine-year-old girl with Uzi gun
- 2 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 3 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 4 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 5 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
- < Previous
- Next >
£40000 - £48000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# Devel...
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# Swift...
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Front-End Deve...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Graduate C# De...