Choctastic: 10 best Easter eggs
Smooth milk, bitter dark or creamy white. However you like your chocolate we’ve found an egg that you’ll want to crack this Easter
Thursday 03 April 2014
We have chomped through a mountain of chocolate eggs to find this Easter's most delicious offerings.
From the indulgent Harrods Lattice Egg, which is as stunning as they come, to the M&S Assorted Chocolate Egg Nest, with its fabulous variety, we have analysed which eggs are not just the most delicious, but the best value for money too.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For the purist, it’s got to be Hotel Chocolat’s Serious Dark Fix Extra Thick. For milk chocolate lovers, Green & Black’s comes up trumps with their longstanding favourite Butterscotch Egg. And for sheer decadence, our vote goes to Fortnum & Mason’s Rose & Violet Creams Egg.
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
Stock up on canned food for stock market crash, warns former Gordon Brown adviser
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn voters most likely to believe 'world is controlled by a secretive elite'
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 4 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 5 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it