Choctastic: 10 best Easter eggs
Smooth milk, bitter dark or creamy white. However you like your chocolate we’ve found an egg that you’ll want to crack this Easter
Thursday 03 April 2014
We have chomped through a mountain of chocolate eggs to find this Easter's most delicious offerings.
From the indulgent Harrods Lattice Egg, which is as stunning as they come, to the M&S Assorted Chocolate Egg Nest, with its fabulous variety, we have analysed which eggs are not just the most delicious, but the best value for money too.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For the purist, it’s got to be Hotel Chocolat’s Serious Dark Fix Extra Thick. For milk chocolate lovers, Green & Black’s comes up trumps with their longstanding favourite Butterscotch Egg. And for sheer decadence, our vote goes to Fortnum & Mason’s Rose & Violet Creams Egg.
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Extend Right To Buy to tenants of private landlords, Labour's Jeremy Corbyn says
David Cameron struck double blow in his hopes to win Britain a new EU deal
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
- 1 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Tunisian builder has been hailed a hero after knocking gunman to the ground with roof tiles
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L James's Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned