Choctastic: 10 best Easter eggs
Smooth milk, bitter dark or creamy white. However you like your chocolate we’ve found an egg that you’ll want to crack this Easter
Thursday 03 April 2014
We have chomped through a mountain of chocolate eggs to find this Easter's most delicious offerings.
From the indulgent Harrods Lattice Egg, which is as stunning as they come, to the M&S Assorted Chocolate Egg Nest, with its fabulous variety, we have analysed which eggs are not just the most delicious, but the best value for money too.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For the purist, it’s got to be Hotel Chocolat’s Serious Dark Fix Extra Thick. For milk chocolate lovers, Green & Black’s comes up trumps with their longstanding favourite Butterscotch Egg. And for sheer decadence, our vote goes to Fortnum & Mason’s Rose & Violet Creams Egg.
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 3 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Isis publicly behead man in Syrian town square for 'insulting Allah' as he screams for help