Choctastic: 10 best Easter eggs
Smooth milk, bitter dark or creamy white. However you like your chocolate we’ve found an egg that you’ll want to crack this Easter
Thursday 03 April 2014
We have chomped through a mountain of chocolate eggs to find this Easter's most delicious offerings.
From the indulgent Harrods Lattice Egg, which is as stunning as they come, to the M&S Assorted Chocolate Egg Nest, with its fabulous variety, we have analysed which eggs are not just the most delicious, but the best value for money too.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For the purist, it’s got to be Hotel Chocolat’s Serious Dark Fix Extra Thick. For milk chocolate lovers, Green & Black’s comes up trumps with their longstanding favourite Butterscotch Egg. And for sheer decadence, our vote goes to Fortnum & Mason’s Rose & Violet Creams Egg.
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 4 Britain's Got Talent 2015: Jamie Raven divides Twitter as fans expose mind-boggling magic trick
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity