Choctastic: 10 best Easter eggs
Smooth milk, bitter dark or creamy white. However you like your chocolate we’ve found an egg that you’ll want to crack this Easter
Thursday 03 April 2014
We have chomped through a mountain of chocolate eggs to find this Easter's most delicious offerings.
From the indulgent Harrods Lattice Egg, which is as stunning as they come, to the M&S Assorted Chocolate Egg Nest, with its fabulous variety, we have analysed which eggs are not just the most delicious, but the best value for money too.
Click on the gallery to see the IndyBest buys
For the purist, it’s got to be Hotel Chocolat’s Serious Dark Fix Extra Thick. For milk chocolate lovers, Green & Black’s comes up trumps with their longstanding favourite Butterscotch Egg. And for sheer decadence, our vote goes to Fortnum & Mason’s Rose & Violet Creams Egg.
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again. It would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish Independence Referendum: Salmond described as 'arrogant, ambitious and dishonest' by Scottish women
- 1 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns aged 27
- 3 Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard: 'I am positive that the allegations are without foundation'
- 4 Nicki Minaj finally releases predictable 'Anaconda' video
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence