The highlights of the 2015 General Election so far:
• Conservative insiders say party will use majority to move to the right
• David Cameron vows to 'govern as party of one nation' as he begins second term as Prime Minister
• George Osborne, Theresa May, Philip Hammond and Michael Fallon re-appointed as ministers
• Ed Miliband announces resignation as Labour leader
• Nigel Farage loses Thanet South and quits as Ukip leader - but leaves the door open to return
• Nick Clegg also quits as leader of the Lib Dems after a disastrous election for the party
• Conservatives pass 326 seats, securing an outright majority
• Ed Balls loses in biggest shock of the night for Labour
• Other major casualties include Scottish leader Jim Murphy and shadow Foreign Secretary Douglas Alexander
• Vince Cable and Danny Alexander among the major Liberal Democrat casualties
• SNP celebrates 'electoral tsunami' and wins 56 out of 59 seats in Scotland
• Boris Johnson returns to Parliament as MP for Uxbridge
You can follow all the action in the liveblog below. In the meantime, check out our dynamic results map showing all the results as they declare.
Please wait a moment for the liveblog to load
Meanwhile, you can find out how your seat voted with our live-updating constituency checker here.