The ten best guide to fun in the sun
Friday 21 May 2010
With the sun out and the beautiful weather expected to last over the weekend and well into next week, we make some suggestions as to the best possible way to enjoy the warm spell.
Flip-flop your way through the day with
Gentleman can ban those rays with
and for the ladies there's always
Not sure which beach to lounge on? Try...
Or what to wear by the sea?
Or, indeed, what to lie on?
Land-locked? Well fear not, because we've thought of you too.
Or just relaxing in the garden with a book?
And in case you're thinking of being a bit more active you could always have a go at some sport;
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t
£500 - £600 per day: Orgtel: FX Options Front Office Java / C# Developer - Ba...
£600 - £700 per day: Orgtel: Project Manager - Front Office - Regulatory IT C...
£33000 - £35000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£21000 - £22000 per annum: Randstad Education Chelmsford: NQTs required now fo...