Food scares and stricter pig production rules across Europe will all be good for the bacon, sausage and cooked meats group Cranswick, its chairman said yesterday.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 01 February 2008
Tuesday 22 January 2008
Sunday 20 January 2008
Two Francis Bacon paintings will go under the hammer next month, with rival auction houses each hoping that they set a new record price for the artist. Already, insiders suggest one of the works could top the highest amount paid at auction for a post-war piece.
Tuesday 08 January 2008
The most important triptych by Francis Bacon ever to appear on the open market, which reveals the artist's grief over his lover's suicide, is to be auctioned next month at an estimated price of £26m.
Friday 09 February 2007
Wednesday 10 August 2005
Thursday 04 August 2005
Tuesday 12 July 2005
Sunday 13 March 2005
Monday 21 February 2005
Monday 14 February 2005
Friday 28 January 2005
Monday 11 October 2004
Tuesday 05 October 2004
Tuesday 11 May 2004
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
Germany sees 'visible rise' in support for far-right extremism in response to perceived 'Islamisation' of the West
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more