There were fast and furious scenes in the fictional London Borough of Walford yesterday as EastEnders stars put the pedal to the metal while shooting the soap's most explosive stunt ever.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 22 September 2004
The executive producer of EastEnders has quit just two years into the post after presiding over some of the BBC soap opera's worst ever audience ratings.
Sunday 24 August 2003
Sunday 08 September 2002
Wednesday 17 May 2000
Sunday 07 November 1999
Wednesday 14 July 1999
Monday 28 June 1999
Friday 04 June 1999
Saturday 27 February 1999
Sunday 21 February 1999
Wednesday 06 January 1999
Monday 23 November 1998
Wednesday 11 November 1998
Sunday 08 November 1998
Tuesday 27 October 1998
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
White people become less racist just by moving to more diverse areas, study finds
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 3 Singapore sting: Sky-high prices are pushing locals to the edge of affordability
- 4 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because late wife Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it
- 5 Dead woman's body found sitting in a car after six years after direct debits ran $54,000 bank account dry