There were fast and furious scenes in the fictional London Borough of Walford yesterday as EastEnders stars put the pedal to the metal while shooting the soap's most explosive stunt ever.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 02 August 1995
Sunday 30 July 1995
What a carry on - boobs and buffoonery enter the arthouse Ooh, they are naughty but they just carry on and on and on them Saucy celluloid feast as cinema reruns Carry On classics
Sunday 09 July 1995
Friday 30 June 1995
Thursday 09 March 1995
Friday 13 January 1995
Wednesday 14 December 1994
Sunday 11 December 1994
Monday 19 September 1994
Friday 16 September 1994
Sunday 11 September 1994
Wednesday 07 September 1994
Saturday 03 September 1994
Thursday 01 September 1994
Friday 26 August 1994
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Labour leadership race: Jeremy Corbyn could be the next Prime Minister, says Ken Clarke
- 1 Edward Heath 'raped 12 year-old boy at Mayfair flat'
- 2 London is the most googled city in the world
- 3 Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
- 4 Giant Minion terrorises drivers in Ireland as 40ft inflatable blocks traffic on Dublin road
- 5 Richard Dawkins ridicules Sabrina Corgatelli for claiming her giraffe kill was 'ethical'