Genetics, stem cells and consistent dividends can offset the problems of expiring patents
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 14 September 2004
Saturday 03 July 2004
Friday 25 June 2004
Tuesday 11 May 2004
Thursday 06 May 2004
Tuesday 27 April 2004
Thursday 22 April 2004
Shares in Bioquell, the UK biotech firm, soared more than 19 per cent yesterday as the company announced new research demonstrating the ability of its latest product to sterilise against "superbugs" in hospitals.
Friday 16 April 2004
John Brown, who quit as chief executive of the smallpox vaccine group Acambis last year, was awarded a severance package worth £1.8m - several times larger than the deal he was entitled to under his contract.
Tuesday 09 March 2004
Sunday 01 February 2004
Exclusive: Young people ‘want UK to stay in Europe’: Four in 10 adults aged 18 to 24 are ‘firmly in favour’ of membership, poll shows
You can STILL be jailed for being a republican, government confirms, and it remains illegal to even 'imagine' overthrowing the Queen
Kiss and yell: Italian protester charged with sexual assault after kissing riot police officer
Fighting back: the woman giving a voice (and 49,999 others) to the victims of sexism - by giving an airing to their horror stories
PM denies two child limit for benefits is part of Tory welfare policy
UK evangelist says Tom Daley ‘is gay because his father died’
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Ian Watkins: Police probed over earlier allegations as paedophile Lostprophets singer sentenced to 35 years for child sex offences
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile