Home Secretary's comments come after judge rules that woman must remove full-face veil to give evidence during trial
Blackfriars Crown Court
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 16 December 1998
Saturday 12 September 1998
Sunday 30 August 1998
Friday 07 August 1998
Saturday 20 September 1997
Friday 15 August 1997
Friday 01 August 1997
Monday 09 June 1997
Wednesday 21 May 1997
Saturday 12 April 1997
Sunday 06 April 1997
Saturday 29 March 1997
Sunday 02 February 1997
Saturday 18 January 1997
Monday 02 December 1996
Sales of the tablet are set to fall again, say analysts
Met Police confirm there was a 'minor disturbance' and that no-one was arrested
George Lucas criticises the major Hollywood film studios
Does Chris Grayling realise what a vague concept he is dealing with?
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Amal Alamuddin calls for the return of the Elgin Marbles from Britain: 'Injustice has persisted for too long'
Lord Freud: Tory welfare minister apologises after saying disabled people are 'not worth’ the minimum wage
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake report claiming that the street artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Are you ready for Crazy Doritos, the red-hot snack food craze sweeping Mexico’s streets?
- 4 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
- 5 Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'