Package of reliefs and cap on rises not strong enough to boost companies’ cash flows and investment, the Chancellor is warned
Chambers Of Commerce
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 05 May 2010
They misspelled Julia Louis-Dreyfus' name on her Hollywood Walk of Fame star, but the Emmy-winning star of "Seinfeld" and "The New Adventures of Old Christine" seemed tickled by the typo.
Thursday 08 April 2010
The Bank of England kept interest rates at their record low level today.
Tuesday 09 March 2010
UK exports took their biggest plunge in more than three years during January, official figures showed today.
Sunday 07 March 2010
British growth will stall in 2011 as the economy struggles to overcome a series of obstacles this year, the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) has warned in its latest forecast released today.
Wednesday 24 February 2010
India's tourism mecca Goa is fast becoming a centre for the sex trade and drugs, a leading business group has said.
Thursday 11 February 2010
Friday 22 January 2010
The part played by money in the democracy that is the United States threatened to expand dramatically yesterday, when the Supreme Court struck down 20-year-old campaign finance laws that greatly limited the volumes of cash corporate interests could throw at individual candidates.
Wednesday 20 January 2010
Tuesday 12 January 2010
Friday 01 January 2010
Wednesday 09 December 2009
The UK's goods trade gap rose to a nine-month high of £7.1 billion in October despite an export boost from car scrappage schemes, official figures showed today.
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Why Barcelona chose Everton to educate their latest prodigy
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant