Jail-sentenced billionaire Mehmet Karamehmet is being sued for almost $10m (£6.6m) in the High Court over loans issued to Maltese shipping company Blue Shipping.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 19 August 1997
Wednesday 02 July 1997
Saturday 31 May 1997
Saturday 17 May 1997
Sunday 27 April 1997
Friday 11 April 1997
Sunday 09 March 1997
Thursday 06 March 1997
Thursday 23 January 1997
Sunday 12 January 1997
Saturday 04 January 1997
Friday 23 August 1996
Tuesday 23 July 1996
Wednesday 05 June 1996
Wednesday 17 April 1996
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 'Hello mum, this is going to be hard for you to read ...'