It feels like a rough time to be a graduate in most parts of the world. In some parts of Europe, the youth unemployment rate is around 50 per cent of the 16-24 demographic. In the UK, if you look at three of your friends, chances are that one of you will not have a job after graduation. The world where you land your dream job after graduation simply does not exist anymore. It is not enough to be just a university graduate.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 10 May 1997
Monday 28 April 1997
Thursday 17 April 1997
Wednesday 02 April 1997
Thursday 13 March 1997
Wednesday 12 March 1997
Thursday 06 March 1997
Monday 13 January 1997
Wednesday 08 January 1997
Tuesday 07 January 1997
Thursday 26 December 1996
Saturday 14 December 1996
Tuesday 10 December 1996
Friday 06 December 1996
- 1 Pope Francis: Being an atheist is alright as long as you do good
- 2 'He was always smiling': Lee Rigby named as Woolwich victim
- 3 'Something passed underneath us, quite close': Airbus A320 has close encounter with UFO
- 4 Lord of the Sings: Sir Christopher Lee, 91, to release heavy metal album
- 5 Two bailed after arrest over Twitter comments about Woolwich murder
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.