From lamb vindaloo to lust, here are a few unusual ways that might keep colds at bay...
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 01 December 2008
One of the country's highest-profile Indian-born businessmen has said Britain should close its borders to all immigrants for up to 10 years.
Thursday 27 November 2008
Thursday 20 November 2008
A father of four died after eating a single mouthful of curry as he sat down to watch The X Factor.
Saturday 01 November 2008
Thursday 23 October 2008
It's a modern test of manliness that takes place in curry houses up and down the country every Saturday night: how hot a curry can you eat? The British can't get enough of the hot stuff, and the hotter the better. The Cinnamon Club restaurant in London recently made a record attempt with a curry called the Bollywood Burner, which it claimed was the world's hottest curry. They made anyone who wanted to try it sign a waiver.
Sunday 14 September 2008
Thursday 31 July 2008
Wednesday 23 July 2008
An Indian restaurant on the brink of a legal battle with budget brand easyGroup has decided to back down, its spokesman said today.
Friday 18 July 2008
Tiffinbites, the City's favourite Indian restaurant chain, nearly doubled its size yesterday with the £4.4m purchase of the Bombay Bicycle Club (BBC), rated by Gordon Ramsay as the best takeaway in London.
Monday 02 June 2008
A range of Indian wines is being launched in Britain in an attempt to conquer curry lovers' taste buds with blends designed to complement fiery food.
Wednesday 21 May 2008
Friday 16 May 2008
Friday 02 May 2008
Sunday 27 April 2008
Sunday 13 April 2008
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Ukip MEP calls for reintroduction of death penalty on fiftieth anniversary of last deaths
Russell Brand calls for Israel boycott: Comedian urges big businesses that 'facilitate the oppression of people in Gaza' to pull funding
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
- 1 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 2 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 3 Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad and potatoes for Jagermesiter and vodka
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations